PrM 1 Introduction to Problem Management
You have the same problem occurring time after time with your ICT and it never gets fixed properly? You need the EdFITS Problem Management process.
PrM 1.1 Aim
The aim of this section is to introduce the topic of Problem Management and to help you implement the process in your school with a minimum of preparation and training.
PrM 1.2 Objectives
The objectives of this section are to enable you to:
- understand the difference between incidents and problems
- understand when a quick fix is not enough to resolve a problem permanently
- decide whether you need to implement problem control
- understand how to implement the Problem Management process
- understand how to achieve workarounds and solutions
- decide which Problem Management reports your school requires and how to produce them.
PrM 5 Roles and responsibilities
PrM 6 Review of Problem Management