ChM 1 Introduction to Change Management
Is making changes to your ICT giving you a headache? If so, EdFITS Change Management is for you…
ChM 1.1 Aim
The aim of this section is to introduce Change Management and to help you implement the process in your school with a minimum of preparation and training.
ChM 1.2 Objectives
The objectives of this section are to enable you to:
- understand the concept and benefits of Change Management
- understand what is involved in the process of Change Management
- understand the roles and responsibilities in Change Management
- implement a basic Change Management process in your school
- continue to operate this Change Management process
- identify useful measurements to gain benefit from the Change Management process you have implemented
- review your implementation and summarise your progress.
ChM 3 Implementation guide
ChM 5 Roles and responsibilities
ChM 6 Review of Change Management